Wednesday, June 2, 2010

happy birthday to me.

-piano keyboard (mom)
-phone (becca layton)
-The Dark Knight (becca-sister)
-Symphony Bar (danny)
-Gift Cards (multiple people)
-Scarf (millie. someday.)
-Mountain Biking
-key lime pie and Swiss Rolls

pretty good birthday

-Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Jake)
-Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Jake)
-Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Jake)

best birthday ever.

it's time to publicly announce my wonderful, naive, obsession with Legolas Greenleaf has ended. Goodbye Prince of Mirkwood.

4 comments:

  1. I brought the scarf on Tuesday when I came down but I forgot to bring it in. It is in my car waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, no! Why have turned your back on Legolas? Is it because you're married?? This is no excuse. I admitted to bobby yesterday that I am in love with Dr. Phil. He's dealing with it. Jake can too. Legolas lives on. PS, I just stumbled upon your blog for the first time. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess i just had to do it publicly. but i'll always have a place in my heart for him and his long blonde locks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!