Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I do love him.

how rude of me. 
i failed to be the wifey homemaker blogger that i am and announce to the blogging community how much i LOVE jake 
and
how the past year, one month, nine days, and 12 hours have been the best of my life 
and 
how we have been sErIoUsLy So bLeSsEd this past year
and
it's all because two people fell in love 
and 
that we are looking forward to many wonderful years to come.

All blog joking aside, being married has been great. yes, i realize that i fail to blog about how much i love my husband, and i hate more then ever having to answer the dry question "how is married life." so i apologize that i am not that type to gush my heart and soul onto my blog and i apologize if you were ever one of the victims of my heartless answer to that heartless question.

To get the facts straight: I love being married. I love that all my wishes on shooting stars and on 11:11 for 3 years straight finally came true and now i can never think of anything to wish for on the spot. I love how much jake talks in his sleep and i write down his funny sayings so i can tell him about it in the morning. I love that i have taught him how to snowboard and he has taught me how to mountain bike. I love that I am actually cooking every night of the week and enjoying it. I love asking him over dinner what the best and worst parts of his day were. I love being married. I would recommend it to anyone. who is in love. It was the best decision I ever made.

However Jake might have different opinions. In fact let me quote one of his only facebook status updates of the year: "hey if you are thinking about getting married, don't. cause when you leave facebook to go to the bathroom, then your spouse defiles your facebook status."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or else!