Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i'm in a predicament.

my class finally got our list of clinical locations for the first semester of internships. seeing as almost every person in my class (about 30 of the 40 students) are married men with or without children, they are all wanting to stay in utah for these rotations. so i get these great choice:

1. fight all of these men to try and stay in utah for my clinicals so jake can still go to school
2. make jake take school off for 4 semesters while i hop around from state to state doing my clinicals
3. hope to get a location in utah but when i don't live away from jake for 8-15 weeks at a time while he still goes to school and works

please help.

4 comments:

  1. I vote fight the men. And if it fails, there is a couple we're friends with here who he's in tucson for law school while she's in SLC finishing at the U. She visits about every-other weekend. It sucks, but it works for them.... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest not delaying Jake's school. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!