Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thank you MLK

I want to thank Martin Luther King Jr. for all he did for our civil rights movement years ago. I would also like to thank him for giving me a 3-day weekend every January. Here are a few highlights:

-watching my sister Becca get married to her now husband Josh.
-watching my dad  get everyone's attention  by hitting his fork on his glass only to have it shatter to pieces in his hand. with everyone watching.
-going snowboarding saturday at the canyons AND monday at powder mountain.
-experiencing the tow-rope at powder mountain for the first time and watching little kid after kid fail in their attempt to hold on.
-running into the sign at the end of the tow-rope that reads "unload here" which then caused me to fall in front of a 5 year old boy.
-driving back to Provo listening to the radio with jake and seeing HIM turn up the radio and sing every word to  Tearin' up my Heart by 'N SYNC.

all in all it was a fun weekend full of great memories and zero homework.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend. And your dad breaking a glass is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't even see dad break that glass. too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!