Thursday, February 3, 2011

Toilet explosion

So I got home from school today (needing to go to the bathroom very badly mind you) to find an explosion of water all over the bathroom floor, toilet seat, and into the shower. I called jake at work to see if he was the culprit behind this, but he had no idea what i was talking about.
After hearing clanking of tools on pipes on the floor above me as well as seeing wet rugs and towels draped outside their front door, being the great detective that I am, I figured they had some sort of flood.
However this is where my detective skills end. because our ceiling wasn't wet at all, and the water pattern that i came upon was definitely explosion-like and not leaky-ceiling-like.
Needless to say i quickly mopped it up (it didn't smell like anything gross), but i find myself going back every 10 minutes or so to see if the toilet decided to blow up again. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or else!