Monday, May 9, 2011

CA Trip: Giants game

Friday night we got to go to the Giants game with my aunt and uncle. That day it was Willie Mays' 80th birthday so they brought him in and we had a big party for him before the game. For me it was cool to learn who Willie Mays was; for Jake is was cool to see him. The game was so cold and boring until the very end. The Giants were down from 3-0 almost the whole game and then they ended up winning in the bottom of the 9th. Those San Franciscoans sure love their Giants.

As told by my aunt Andrea: This is best stadium in the major leagues. What other stadium do you find the ocean right next to it, a beautiful bridge lit up crossing the bay, and an LDS Temple in the distance.
I would have to agree, it was pretty cool.
 Here is my sweet action shot of Brian Wilson pitching in the 9th inning.

This is an even better shot of the awesome lady loving every minute of the game. Not gonna lie, she reminds me a lot of my grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Brian Wilson is a freak. And he fits in perfectly in SF

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever he is awesome. my aunt dressed up as him for all hallows eve.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!