Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Laundry day

Bad part of my day: going to do laundry real quick before our soccer game and realizing I needed just ONE more quarter.

Even worse part of my day: searching the apartment shelves, drawers, and corners for quarters and finding a plethora of pennies, nickels, and dimes, but no quarters.

Worst part of my day: thinking about going somewhere to get change in quarters, but looking out the window and seeing the sky suddenly decide to start snowing. hard.

Best part of my day: after searching for 20 minutes, I finally found 1 quarter in my car.

Who would have thought doing laundry would be so difficult?

2 comments:

  1. doing laundry makes me want to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really my only main goal in life is to someday buy a washing machine. And a Dryer. And neither of them will require quarters. Also I miss you guys

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!