Monday, March 28, 2011

never stop learning

I love to learn. So i have made it a goal of mine to think of/write down something new I've learned every day. Here are a few things Jake and I learned over the weekend.

-no matter how much it snows the night before, sundance will never make it to my list of top 10 best snowboarding days

-even though it extremely cloudy and overcast and you are on a mountain with an altitude of only 8200 ft, that won't keep jake and i from getting major goggle tanlines

-the year of physical therapy school has been worth it. I have been able to diagnose my dad's sore neck as a result of bad posture at the computer, my friend's inflamed pica in her knee, and my sisters new pathology of plantar fasciitis (even though i've failed to diagnose my brother-in-laws unexplainable dull, aching pain in his leg).

-driving an hour to sunday dinner is totally worth it when the menu consists of potatoes, gravy, turkey, yummy fruit, salad, asparagus, and banana pudding parfait.

-it only takes talking in the car for an hour about your equal love for pokemon, to be able to fully accept another couple into your circle of married-couple-friends.

2 comments:

Leave me a comment, or else!