Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BYU in review

It's hard to believe that BYU is now a thing of the past for me.
It has been three unforgettable years.
and this is why:
becoming besties with Millie the first night
Being on the BYU women's rugby team (and getting concussions)
Winning the "coolest costume" at our ward party
Trying to look like our carvings
Finding the travelling shoes that magically fit us all: Sole Sisters
Finding a new love for public transportation
                      Witnessing magic in Disneyland                                   Meeting Minnie

Having adventures in Michigan
Being forced to participate in the Gallon Challenge.
They said because I was the most manly?
Wearing ugly sweaters to school almost every day in December
 Having snowshoeing hot tub night adventures
80's dancing craze (this photo doesn't do it justice)
Having cultural festivities for Shauna's birthday
Going to Hari Krishna like every other BYU student
Showing Jake the red rocks of Escalante
Being with Jake after he got home
Going to Africa
Getting engaged












Getting Married




Teaching Jake how to snowboard
Going on adventures
 and having fun

BYU has given me some good memories, but so have really good friends. Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

  1. i have many deep thoughts about this deep thought.

    1. i think seriously so blessed would say "besties."
    2. shauna loses on trying to look like her pumpkin. how can you make the face of a stegosaurus?
    3. nice headlamp.
    4. nice tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. it's an inside joke. you wouldn't understand. (besties with testes. but obviously not.)
    2. that's why she looks so down-trodden, cause she didn't know what face to make.
    3. thank you
    4. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. BYU (and me) will miss you. But I am grateful Provo will have you for another couple of years. Besties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also I hate that picture because I know that I am in the background saying hey, don't take any pictures without me!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!