Wednesday, April 7, 2010

who needs creativity?

I have given in. After being married almost 8 months I think I am the only wife in provo that has held out that long. I feel good about that. But now the time has come to put aside my inferior feelings of lacking artistic talent, creativity, and meaningful thoughts. The blogging has begun.
I will try my very hardest to not sound like the blog: seriously, so blessed. it will be hard, but i think i can manage.

Here it is: Deep Thoughts by Jake and Mindy.
I hope you enjoy

disclaimer #1: We will have kids in the future, so when that time comes I might have to act more cutesy and motherly. I'm not sure though.
disclaimer #2: Don't worry, that won't be any time soon.

5 comments:

  1. hi mindo. your blog looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, right? i'm so creative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take all the glory for making you do this Mindy! I'm still so excited about Jake's deep thoughts! Please Jake, let's hear 'em. Mindy just told me one that you had about UVU kids, but i forgot it already. ps did you guys iron clothes on your first date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. it was a homemaking date. that or making iron-on matching shirts for valentines dance. i don't remember which.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!