Friday, April 16, 2010

a tribute.

Once again the women's cougar rugby team is the best in Utah.
Once again they make it to the ncaa tournament.
And once again they get jipped out of a championship.
First we had to be approved to play in the ncaa tournament, then we had to show them we were good and deserved a good seed. And now, after making it to the final 4 and being promised by USA rugby that the tournament would be changed to friday/saturday play, that promise was broken.
The championship has been taken from women's cougar rugby again.

Here is my tribute to my love for rugby. And for my loathing of stupid people in USA rugby.
One day we will take it.

Sorry I don't know how to make the movie uploaded. but watch it anyways: Here Comes the Boom

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't figured out why people dont die in every game playing rugby. Especially after watching that movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i looove doing crafts, any kind really."
    "i looove baking things and eating baked things with my husband."
    "i looove hanging out with my husband."


    "i played on the byu womens' rugby team."

    ReplyDelete
  3. (whisperings and murmurings)

    also you forgot one: I looove visiting teaching SO SO much. like really if you ever need a companion call me. it's like it's therapeutic for me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or else!